1. The personal data included in the personal form will be processed by HAGRIC Wożniecki Ltd. a limited partnership with headquarters in Szczeglin 17, 88-300 Mogilno.
2. The personal data will be processed according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a), art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, (GDPR) with the aim of completing of the recruitment process.
3. Data administrator, i.e. the company HAGRIC Woźniecki Ltd. a limited partnership does not share or transfer data to a third country/international organization.
4. The administrator makes every effort to ensure that your personal data is processed in an adequate manner and for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Personal data is processed until the end of the recruitment period. After this period, your personal data will be deleted.
5. In matters regarding the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object and the right to withdraw consent at any time.
7. If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Providing personal data is not obligatory.
9. The administrator does not provide for automatic processing of your personal data, including profiling.